Today I welcomed reoccurring guest, Nathaniel Lloyd, author and purveyor of the podcast, Historical Blindness. We discuss:
- President Donald Trump announced more “religious exceptions” to the affordable care act and the history of religious discrimination in America.
- VP Mike Pence’s public relations move this weekend at the NFL.
- Trump’s battle with Senator Bob Corker.
The Show on Monday, Sept. 18th features:
- My good friend, writer and podcaster Nathaniel Lloyd who is going to talk all about his podcast “Historical Blindness” which is both interesting and extremely relevant to the moment.
- We’re going to talk about the latest brouhaha over Confederate Memorials and ask Nathaniel if he can help us sort out the history of these things
- We’re going to talk about partisanship, and about a recent article in VOX about the continued sorting of America.
- In our last segment, I have got to chat about the partisan rancor that enveloped the Emmy’s last night.
I’m Ed Lyngar, reminding you that Journalism is saying what someone else does not want said; everything else is public relations.”
Follow me on Twitter @Edwin_Lyngar